- The privacy of our users and their personal information is main concern of ours and we strive to protect it against any attempts for use in any illegal or unauthorized way.
- Collection of personal information
- Use of personal information
- Your use of your personal information and other user information
- Using, submitting, accessing and amending your personal information
- Links to third party websites
- Protection of your personal information
- Collection of personal information
- As part of registering or using the website, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information such as your name, address, email address and/or phone number and other similar information. Additionally you may be asked to provide information such as your birth date or your family members birth date or information about your company such as the number of employees and their birth dates or any other information that is specific to your identity. Additionally, in order to document your identity, we may need you to provide us with valid proof of identity (such as a copy of your passport and/or national number and/or driver’s license , personal photo).
- Information about your usage and activities will be collected on the site, whether it is a search or a purchase.
- Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number assigned to your computer server, Internet service provider, or ISP) to analyze your activities and improve site management.
- We may collect additional information about your computer (for example, browser type) and browsing information, as well as how often you use the site.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your communication with the customer service team or by answering your questionnaires. We may also collect reviews and other comments related to your use of the site.
- Use of Personal Information
- We share your personal information only with the insurance company that you choose to participate with, our insurance broker, and with the regulatory authorities if requested to do so by law.
- We use your personal information to provide support services from the customer service team in order to measure the level of our services and improve them for you and prevent illegal activities, in addition to solving problems, collecting fees and providing you with promotional e-mails.
- Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties, we are obliged to do so by orders from the court or other legal departments to be bound by the provisions of the law or when we believe that the disclosure of your personal information may It protects against bodily harm, financial loss, or information about suspicious activity, or to investigate the possibility of violating the terms and conditions of the user agreement and any agreements, or to protect the rights or property of our users or others.
- Information about the products you are searching for or buying will be collected. This information can include details about your user identity and the ratings and comments associated with your use of the site.
- Once you register on or use the website, you consider that you have given us a clear authorization to receive promotional emails about our services in addition to emails regarding new changes and features on the site, in case you do not want to receive such messages, you only have to choose the link to stop sending such messages to your e-mail address below in a link that is always available in the bottom of such e-mails.
- In addition to that, we use your comments and reviews about the site for marketing purposes. By submitting this feedback, you agree that we can use such feedback and evaluations for marketing purposes.
3.Your use of your personal information and other user information
- You agree that you will not use the personal information that you received from the site on any member of another site in accordance with the laws enforced in this document.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must use the personal information that you have received from users of other websites in accordance with applicable laws.
4.Using, submitting, accessing and amending your personal information
- Please be aware that we may retain your personal information during and after you finish using the site as required by law, with the aim of overcoming technical barriers, to prevent fraud, and to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures provided by law.
5.Third party websites links
- Also, the cookies that we use do not disclose any of your personal information. These cookies help us to improve the website performance and help us to understand which parts of the site are the most used, you are absolutely free to cancel these cookies if available. You get this from the browser.
- Protect your personal information
- When you providing your personal information, you have agreed to handover this information to us, and we take all precautions to preserve your information by not accessing it, using it, or disclosing it in any unauthorized manner.
- All personal information is encrypted; however the Internet is an unsafe method and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information as the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal data, we do not guarantee you the security and safety of your personal data that is transferred to our website, and the transfer of information is your personal responsibility in full. Once we receive your information, we follow strict procedures and safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access to such information.
- The username and password must be entered every time when entering your account or performing any transactions on the site.
- The password must be chosen with caution using distinct numbers, letters and symbols.
- Do not share your username and password with anyone.
- In case you have any doubts about breaching the username and password, please immediately contact our customer service team at [email protected] and work to change the password.
- If you have questions or inquiries about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer service team at the "Contact Us" link available on the website pages, or contact us at : [email protected]
Last modified on March 30, 2020